Carter & Hatcher focuses on providing small and medium-business clients with bookkeeping and general accounting services. We provide professional, responsive accounting services without the added cost of a full-time or part-time employee but with the added benefit of the supervision of experienced CPAs.
Carter & Hatcher gives start-up and small businesses a low cost solution to the day to day accounting needs. Why pay a salary to a full-time employee when there is not full-time work? We work with you to determine a flexible schedule that meets your needs and you pay us only for the hours that we are serving your business.
Our Bookkeeping and Accounting Consulting Services include
- Initial Accounting System Set-up (i.e., QuickBooks or other accounting software that meets your specific business need)
- General bookkeeping services, including but not limited to:
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Monthly reconciliations (banking, credit card, etc.)
- Inventory accounting
- Sales tax preparation and filing
- Preparation of documentation needed for annual audit and taxes
- Preparation of policies and procedures manual
- In-house training on accounting system and procedures
We will work with you to develop a service package tailored to the needs of your business at a cost that is in line with your company’s fiscal policy. The hourly rate is dependent upon the services provided and the number of hours required depends on the nature of your business and the types of services performed.
Carter & Hatcher Consulting is the answer to start-up or small businesses accounting needs. Please contact us if you would like to see if we have a solution for you.